Union Jack

When would you see the Union Jack flying over Buckingham Palace?

You won’t!
The Union Flag, as it is correctly known, can be seen flying over Buckingham Palace when the monarch is not in residence.
Contrary to popular belief, it is only called the Union Jack when it is being flown on the jack mast of a seafaring vessel.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You cannot copy content of this page


Powered by WhatsApp Chat

× How can I help you?